• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CANCELLED-Summer 2020 Peekskill, NY Blue Mountain Lodge Audio Fest - Saturday, September 26th

I for one am hoping that we are in the clear and back to listening and enjoying each other’s company by the het together. I also hope that some of the North easterners make it down also! We should extend a warm welcome to the Frankenfest guys!
 
I for one am hoping that we are in the clear and back to listening and enjoying each other’s company by the het together. I also hope that some of the North easterners make it down also! We should extend a warm welcome to the Frankenfest guys!
I hope you're right Ron! I'm continuing to monitor the situation in Westchester.
If cases are still increasing, I'll most likely cancel to be safe for everyone, and hope by September, things are getting back to normal.
 
My college saw fit to postpone the graduation ceremony for the 175th graduating class (mine) from this day (May 16th) to later in the summer. I think it’s time we postpone our plan too.
 
My college saw fit to postpone the graduation ceremony for the 175th graduating class (mine) from this day (May 16th) to later in the summer. I think it’s time we postpone our plan too.
Yes, I've been discussing this with my wife. I need to make sure I get refunded from the County of Westchester that rents the lodge.
 
Glenn if you do not get a refund please contact me. I would be happy to donate so you don't lose out. Thanks for your effort and stay well
 
Lord, in light of this I’d sure hope they do.
Also, see if they’ll swap dates for maybe a month later. Mid June is a good target for a far below critical caseload. Only caveat: it may be hot out and no AC there.
 
Also, see if they’ll swap dates for maybe a month later. Mid June is a good target for a far below critical caseload. Only caveat: it may be hot out and no AC there.
Hey Tim,

I've tried multiple times and haven't been able to get through to the Westchester Parks Dept for a refund, but have the September 26th date reserved for now.
I'm Canceling the May meet.
 
It’s possible we can do a truncated version later in June somewhere else. Smaller group.
 
Hey Tim,

I've tried multiple times and haven't been able to get through to the Westchester Parks Dept for a refund, but have the September 26th date reserved for now.
I'm Canceling the May meet.

I think that is prudent. I look forward to seeing everyone in good spirits and health in September.
 
Glenn if you do not get a refund please contact me. I would be happy to donate so you don't lose out. Thanks for your effort and stay well
Hi Steven! That is a most generous offer, and extremely appreciated. Let's see how it goes. I'm trying each day to get through, but they may be considered non essential employees, and the offices closed, or have limited hours.
Stay safe. Cheers, Glenn
 
The county called today to cancel the May event. I had been trying to reach them for a refund for the meet, which they gave me. I still have the September date reserved, and we'll see what the Covid-19 situation is in August. Please, everybody, continue to social distance, stay home except for essential needs, wear your masks! The more we do our part, the sooner we can all enjoy each other's company, in person, again.
 
Hi Glenn,

Sorry to hear the event is cancelled but completely understand and it's the correct thing to do. Glad you got your money back!
 
Back
Top Bottom