• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CANCELLED-Summer 2020 Peekskill, NY Blue Mountain Lodge Audio Fest - Saturday, September 26th

Thanks all! I didn't expect a call from them, so it was a nice surprise.
I'm sure they are doing a lot of catching up, reaching out to everyone that's reserved various sites in the county parks for cancellations and refunds.
 
What a shame! I was looking forward to seeing some familiar faces (and new ones). It was the last meet that promoted me to join this forum in the first place. I was going to bring my Braun L300s and other Cantons. Hopefully a postpone date is possible. Stay safe everyone and keep on listening :rockon:​
 
What a shame! I was looking forward to seeing some familiar faces (and new ones). It was the last meet that promoted me to join this forum in the first place. I was going to bring my Braun L300s and other Cantons. Hopefully a postpone date is possible. Stay safe everyone and keep on listening :rockon:​
Yes, the whole situation I'd terrible on every level.
I have the September date still reserved. I'll see where we are in the Pandemic in late August and make a judgement call then. Maybe smaller gatherings at people's houses with a few of us can work, but it has to be absolutely safe, and what people are comfortable with.
Stay safe and keep the tunes going!
 
Tomorrow would have been the day. And I’d have had my basket case Levinson to bring along to abuse all the speakers. Dang COVID.
 
Hey all,

I cancelled the Sept 26 Lodge meet. It’s not safe. So unfortunate this country is in the condition it’s in, but here we are. I received the refund for the meet.
Maybe next year will be safe enough to have a meet, a reliable, effective, and safe vaccine is available. It’s the great unknown at this point.

So keep safe, and keep listening to your great systems, that some day, we can all hear together!

Be safe, Glenn
 
Last edited:
Glenn, is there anything on the radar for potentially another Peekskill meet later 2021/early 2022, assuming the lodge is available? Also, assumes you don't want a conflict with the Oct Frankenfest.
 
Glenn, is there anything on the radar for potentially another Peekskill meet later 2021/early 2022, assuming the lodge is available? Also, assumes you don't want a conflict with the Oct Frankenfest.
Hi Christine!

Hope you and your family are all well!

I’ve made several inquiries regarding the Lodge, and Westchester Co. is not making it available yet. I was hoping to get a reservation late Sept. I’ll check each week to see if the policy changes.

Glenn
 
Thank you, Glenn, for the update and keeping tabs on the lodge. Very much appreciated! I have my fingers crossed.
 
Back
Top Bottom