• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Canine Guitar Player

Register to hide this ad
nice...

I wish someone had got video of it, but my (RIP) Cat Cardigan ..very old and blind at the time.. would "sing" along with the piano when our old house mate would play his baby grand.. it was amazing the cat had quite the loud voice and he would just "sing" the whole time whenever the piano was played.

that dog is kewl for sure.
 
nice...

I wish someone had got video of it, but my (RIP) Cat Cardigan ..very old and blind at the time.. would "sing" along with the piano when our old house mate would play his baby grand.. it was amazing the cat had quite the loud voice and he would just "sing" the whole time whenever the piano was played.

that dog is kewl for sure.

Hah, my bird dog will howl when I practice my trumpet. Not sure if she's trying to join in for the harmony parts, or if she's protesting the racket.
 
nice.. the more time I spend with people the more I'd rather spend time with animals

I have seen a few singing dogs before but I hadn't hear of a cat accompanying a piano before... I sure loved that cat he was a kewl cat indeed... this cat also started using the toilet on his own also... nobody tried to train him to do it just walked into the bathroom one day and "occupied" ...honestly wish my current cat would train himself to do that also... ha.. sadly he didn't teach himself to flush but whatever take what you can get.
 
nice.. the more time I spend with people the more I'd rather spend time with animals

I have seen a few singing dogs before but I hadn't hear of a cat accompanying a piano before... I sure loved that cat he was a kewl cat indeed... this cat also started using the toilet on his own also... nobody tried to train him to do it just walked into the bathroom one day and "occupied" ...honestly wish my current cat would train himself to do that also... ha.. sadly he didn't teach himself to flush but whatever take what you can get.

You're actually lucky he didn't teach himself to flush; articles I've read about teaching cats to use a toilet warn against teaching them to flush, as the flushing fascinates them and they will do it over and over!
 
Back
Top Bottom