• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

can't believe he stored this this way and expects to sell them!!

I once made the mistake, of buying a LP on my lunch break, on a relatively cool summer day. Got out of work a few hours later, and when I got home, had found the record already wrapped about a 1'4 "
 
Yeah, in Florida vinyl eating mold is a real problem. When I first moved there, I stored a collection in an environmentally controlled unit that decided to save on electric without notifying renters. None of the records deformed or melted as they were stored upright and tight. However, everyone of them had mold that I could not get rid of totally and they were not salvagable.

I lost over 3,000 records and have never recovered as most were mono and very early stereo given to me by an uncle who had an ear for music and had been collecting for decades.
 
Back
Top Bottom