• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cartridge id help

Moby Dick

Active Member
Looking at purchasing a table with this cartridge. Sorry for the poor photo, I didn’t take the photo.
I know someone here will recognize this.
Please help me identify it.

Thanks.

OCpsLKi.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
M_D: Completely overexposed AT12/13/14 family body (needle designation prefix ATN) in silver or white, possibly with lost front plate, and quite likely with a 3rd party ATN13 replacement needle with somewhat darkish visor guard, maybe?

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini
 
Thanks for the replies guys.
That’s probably as good as the photo is gonna get for now.

If I adjust the exposure and brightness of the photo, I think I can barely make-out a number 3.
So I’m gong with an AT13 for now.

Thanks again guys.
 
Hmmm - couldn't claim I could see a 13 there, but I wouldn't expect one anyway from that perspective. However, in the somewhat less overexposed stripe right below the headshell edge I think I can faintly see four lines, the outer two probably segments of the circle of the AT logo, and the inner two belonging to the double triangle, or the upper part of the bigger one to be exact... So I'd deem it more likely, that the front plate isn't missing already.

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom