• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cerwin Vega

Register to hide this ad
While stationed overseas with the military back in the early 80s, I bought a set of Cerwin Vega D-7Es. They've been shipped all over, and I still have them. Had to replace woofer surrounds, but they sound great. One question: I just recently blew one of the fuses (first time actually), and I'm unsure of slow-blow or fast-blow. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!!
 
While stationed overseas with the military back in the early 80s, I bought a set of Cerwin Vega D-7Es. They've been shipped all over, and I still have them. Had to replace woofer surrounds, but they sound great. One question: I just recently blew one of the fuses (first time actually), and I'm unsure of slow-blow or fast-blow. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!!
Fast. If they were slow, the driver would already be toast.....
 
Back
Top Bottom