• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Check out this ad! Hard seller...

Register to hide this ad
If the seller says he needs a blood sample to decide if you're worthy of owning these speakers - RUN !!
 
he has had those for sale for a couple of years now. His price is not bad but he is a nut job. I was looking for a pair but would not go to look at these. I have seen Silence of the Lambs and he could easily be Buffalo Bill.


Very racist guys, lots of code words for Asians in his previous ads
 
I think last year there was a thread which was deleted..lol, simular ad posted via Kijiji from Alberta..Im thinking pretty confidently it's the same dude..I actually toyed with him a bit..it was a pretty funny back and fourth but I shouldn't of bothered. Funny thing about douchbags is they do not know they are one..it's everyone else.
 
the add is gone again
the seller got his victim again
the add will come back in a few months
when he needs his next victim
 
Back
Top Bottom