• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Chuck Berry passes away at the age of 90 :(

Register to hide this ad
Maybelline, Dear Dad, No Particular Place to Go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Don't get no better, just a little different.

Cars, guitars, girls, ........ worked for me!
 
Another artist where you wish you only had to listen to their music and NOT know about how much of a creep they were. Berry was arrested for having sex with a 14 year old girl. He also secretly videotaped hundreds of women using toilets in a bathroom.
 
Another artist where you wish you only had to listen to their music and NOT know about how much of a creep they were. Berry was arrested for having sex with a 14 year old girl. He also secretly videotaped hundreds of women using toilets in a bathroom.
and the beatles were saints? and all the rock stars never did or thought of doing anything wrong?
Give me a break.
 
Another artist where you wish you only had to listen to their music and NOT know about how much of a creep they were. Berry was arrested for having sex with a 14 year old girl. He also secretly videotaped hundreds of women using toilets in a bathroom.
As for Chuck gettin' with a fourteen year old, BFD. Jerry Lee Lewis married the 13 year old daughter of his cousin.

I'm going to play some Chuck today in memoriam.
 
My wife and I had a chance to visit Blueberry Hill on Delmar in St. Louis 2 years ago...had a great lunch and enjoyed all of the music and memorabilia ...RIP
 
I watched his documentary a while back and Learned a lot I didn't know. He's certainly one of the great pioneers in Rock N Roll and maybe deserves the "Hardest working man in show business" even more than James Brown. We've lost an icon. I wish I had more of his music to spin than I do. I don't have much because all the ones I seem to come across are compilations of questionable quality and pedigree.

RIP Chuck Berry!
 
Back
Top Bottom