• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cleaned up the Sony STR-7065

Register to hide this ad
Really nice. I can't get my kid to give back my STR6065. I've owned the receiver more years than any other receiver except the Fisher 500-C which has been retired for several years. I'm still looking for a TAC5 wood cabinet for mine. I hope you like it as much as I like mine. They are built and I personally prefer the 60xx and 70xx series to the 2xxx series Marantz. Over the years I've seen very few listed on eBay saying there was some problem with the unit other than a burnt out bulb.
 
Back
Top Bottom