• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cleveland Area Minifest?

You will have a PM in a day or two when I have the time.

Ron, I think I speak for everyone by saying that the central Ohio audio nuts would be welcome to the CRAC group.:thmbsp: Yes it was I that sold you the MX-110. I hope you enjoy it. It would be just collecting dust here:sigh: as I told you I jumped the fence and am now onboard with the Citation sound crew. Now just what to do with those Altecs? I would love to hear your 300B someday.:music: Maybe I will get a new respect for the Altecs.:scratch2:

I don't have the fancy-smancy get-togethers like Pete!!! LOL !!!!

But I do have audio company from time to time and I'll be sure and have you down when I get the McIntosh system and the 300B system up and running with their own speakers.

Thanks to Pete for a wonderful event to attend!!!

Pete knows that I pick on him all the time for being a solid state fan, but one of these days he will convert over to the dark side. Especially when I get the EV Georgian 400 cabs fitted with my drivers/crossovers and powered by the McIntosh tube gear will be mind-blowing(reference back to Pete's future plans to supercharge the land-yacht he drives!).

Honestly though, Pete is a great host and it was pleasure to meet all of you there! I don't remember most of the names, but at my age that happens often!

Patricia Barber - Modern Cool is playing on the MX-110 / MC-240 tubed gear. Audio Note cd player with tubed buffer ouputs and JBL cabaret cabinets with JBL 2225H - JBL 2426J/2370A flatfront bi-radial horns with 4 pi crossover @ 1.6khz. Sounding really nice!

Regards, Ron
 
Cleveland Regional Audio Club sounds good to me. I'm in. Can the guys from S.M.A.C. give us some advice on how to start this thing?

Contact Jeff over in the SMAC forum.
I know there's a ton of work behind the scenes, but I get monthly notifications of meetings off a mailing list that's pretty darn big.
You guys should just start hanging out in bigger and bigger bunches. You know, meet at a friend's, bring a friend, they bring a friend, and so it goes...

But we are lucky here as there seems to be a stupendous wealth of audio guys located within a 100 mile radius of Detroit, many many of them AKer's. :yes:
 
I had a great time!
It was nice to meet all the guys and gears, wish i didnt have to leave so early.
It was a great time great peoples and a great day.
Thanks again pete!
 
Crac

I'm in. Say yes to CRAC!

Looks like we are about to witness the Birth of CRAC (Cleveland Regional Audio Club). With holidays just around the corner it will be tough to do anything till January. At this point we are looking for suggestions on where to go from here. This will start off small and hopefully turn into something cool like SMAC. We will be starting a new thread soon after we get some direction.
 
Thanks for steppin up to bat. Anything I can do, let me know.Whats up with a news letter etc.. I'm limited but artsy, creative. Give ya what I can.
 
We just had a "Ears and Beers" last week, Salem, Akron, Cleveland,.Toledo, Sandusky, Columbus, Younstown, Pittsburg and Erie have all been represented in our club and last week Dayton brought us a new member. These travel from home to home every month or so and I will keep anyone interested infomed of upcoming events. Bring new music and micro brews to sample, gear you want to try and such. always been a great time.....................cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom