• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cleveland Area Minifest?

Dang, looks like I left too early! Didn't know Warren was going to lay down some jams.

Thanks Pete for being a great host (and thank wife also for letting us take over her house). It was a very nice get-together and cool to put some faces with some names I've seen around AK.

Looking forward to another one someday.
 
Dang, looks like I left too early! Didn't know Warren was going to lay down some jams.
Looking forward to another one someday.

Yeah, you did! We shared the wine you brought, Thank you, it was great. Warren and I got into a discussion about our bands, and I had my Epi in my car, so I brought it in, and Warren played a couple of songs for us.
I had a great time, and hope we can all get together again soon.
:thmbsp:Pete, thanks for having us!
 
I found that wing cd everyone was talking about on Amazon it's called:

One Wing by Lawrence Juber

Add to that the CD that inspired "One Wing" ...

"LJ Plays The Beatles"

I'm a huge Beatles fan and would bet that it would be as good as the one we heard.
 
Had a great time, and met some new folks! It was especially great hearing Kegger's tubed amp through my speakers. Man, that really made them sing!:thmbsp:
And thanks to our gracious host, Pete! Pete, make sure to thank Debbie for allowing us to take over your home for a day.
 
It was GREAT as usual, many thanks to everyone who came, with a special thanks to fender23 and dr*audio for getting us a fuctional tt that didn't sound like yorx!!

With an award to Blownsi for staying the entire time :thmbsp:

It was really nice meeting everyone, agreed we should do this more often.

I've gotta run, cleanup duty today, I'll post more later.

Pete
 
Yah, It was very smoooth! Wish I had got to listen to more of the wax. NEXT time, I think we are all in agreeance to do this many more times. Thanks alll,
especially,Kegger and Chris, for helping us enjoy our day. Pete, DUDE!!!
You ROCK!!!
 

Attachments

  • 66354-xs.jpg
    66354-xs.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 12
With an award to Blownsi for staying the entire time :thmbsp:

lol.... I hope I didn't overstay my welcome.

Give me a chance to hear vinyl and/or tubes and I tend to stick around:D

It's was so nice to meet people (in person) who share a common interest.

Thanks Fender for the wine and use of cartridge on Pete's table, it was really great chatting with you.
 
Thank you to the Doc for your training in cartridge setup. I have been complaining about the Shure MX97 on my Tech 12 since I bought the table almost a yr ago. I was running one of those fancy Herbies mats on it and it was waaaay too thin causing the arm to sit unlevel. I switched back to the stock Technics mat and ditched the brush, doubled checked everything and it sings beautifully. You can't buy knowledge like you have.... I hope you know how much it's appreciated that you share a little of it:thmbsp:
 
No need to thank me, for some strange reason I enjoy this :D

We didn't have a "track meet down on main street just to see if the cops could run" and no one cut down my neighbors tree. It was a success!

And Deb thanks everyone for not pulling a rock band and tearing out the walls after Doc smashes his guitar :eek: :D

I agree with everyone, we should start a CRAC group :) (credit to coman). However I have no idea how to go about it. If someone would like to try let me know, and with the folks permission could forward various email addresses over.

You guys who missed it, sorry you couldn't make it, but there will be another (eventually!) so keep an eye on this forum over time.

Pete
 
Pete, yougot mail

I didn'trealizewe decided on a name. I was calling it Clakton.
Hell if Coman picked it then thats what it is.:bigok::bigok:
 
If Southern Michigan can have SMAC then I think we should have CRAC Cleveland recreational audio club.:smoke: What do you all think? Or maybe it stands for Cleveland regional audio club.:scratch2: In any case that was alot of fun and we should get something going for NE Ohio.:thmbsp: Now if can just get some of those Brownies that those cats in the St. Louis/ K.C area keep bragging about.:D
 
Last edited:
Cleveland Regional Audio Club sounds good to me. I'm in. Can the guys from S.M.A.C. give us some advice on how to start this thing?
 
Warren your speakers sounded great! If I was not already bustin at the seams with gear I would have snatched them up.:yes:
 
It happens in other parts of Ohio too!!!

Had a great time and got to meet some new people. Thanks for the invite Pete. We need to keep this going in Cleveland. :thmbsp:

I think you are the one who sold me the McIntosh MX-110 tuner/preamp. It finally got into the system this afternoon. Sounds good!

The check will be in the mail this evening. It is already written and ready to send. Please send me a PM when it arrives so I know the snail-mail system still works!

By the way, most of the Central Ohio audio nuts run tubes and horns!!!

And if you look at my signature: "wrongsideofthetracks" you can see what group I have been a member of for quite some time!

Thanks, Ron
 
Ron, I think I speak for everyone by saying that the central Ohio audio nuts would be welcome to the CRAC group.:thmbsp: Yes it was I that sold you the MX-110. I hope you enjoy it. It would be just collecting dust here:sigh: as I told you I jumped the fence and am now onboard with the Citation sound crew. Now just what to do with those Altecs? I would love to hear your 300B someday.:music: Maybe I will get a new respect for the Altecs.:scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom