• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cleveland Area Minifest?

RK, I'm on dialup, I'll get them over to you tomorrow.

Well my SO has been an angel, I'm currently tearing the house apart, bringing out all my lps and cds, moving furniture, woo-hoo!

BUT I still only have a crummy AT cart :( so if someone could bring a decent TT we'd ALL appreciate it!

Pete
 
Pete,

Can't help with the TT, but I have a used 2M Bronze that I bought and would love to hear how it sounds - would that work with your table? Let me know and I could drag it along.

I'll be bringing the Amish finest bill o' fare - Troyer's trail bologna and Guggisberg baby swiss cheese to go with triscuits. Probably a couple bottles of white wine to wash it down with. Got a corkscrew?

I'm dragging along my all original Polk RTA 12's for you and the Dr. to deal with later.

All of course depends on my wife swapping her Escape for my Ranger pickup.

Looking forward to Saturday.

Fender23
 
Thanks, Pete...And I'm sorry! (Dial-up!)

All of my TT's are still in boxes in Illinois, they havent made it here yet....I'm dying over here...
 
Pete,


I'm dragging along my all original Polk RTA 12's for you and the Dr. to deal with later.

Fender23

PLEASE remove the crossovers and just bring them and the drivers, I have no room for the cabinets and no one to help me move them.
 
Hey Guys, I'm going to have to back out.
I haven't got caught up with what I need to get done around here and now the brakes in the Taurus are acting wacky, so I have to deal with that before the snow flies.
Just don't have the day to spare :no:
Have a good one and post plenty of pics!!
 
Aw shoot Andy, that means the Kegged one too I assume. Come early, I'll do those brakes right quick :)

Heck yes bring that cart fender!! And if you have trouble removing any parts bring'em up, we'll remove them and you can take the cabs back (we're all hurting for space).

The forecast has changed, showing no rain, overcast, high of 53. I'm going to attempt to put up the tent I mentioned, but it's BIG. I might have to wait for help.

Pete
 
Aw shoot Andy, that means the Kegged one too I assume. Come early, I'll do those brakes right quick :)

Heck yes bring that cart fender!! And if you have trouble removing any parts bring'em up, we'll remove them and you can take the cabs back (we're all hurting for space).

The forecast has changed, showing no rain, overcast, high of 53. I'm going to attempt to put up the tent I mentioned, but it's BIG. I might have to wait for help.

Pete

Note to self: Bring tools!
I'll try to get there early, but I may have to wait for my daughter to get back with the car, if my wife is still out of town.
 
Hey, If anyone coming has a small set of speakers that need to be refoamed, bring them along! I've got some extra 6.5" and 8" foam surrounds I'll donate!
 
Hey, If anyone coming has a small set of speakers that need to be refoamed, bring them along! I've got some extra 6.5" and 8" foam surrounds I'll donate!

Hmmm, wonder if they'd work with my RTR's. Can't hurt to thrw 'em in the car.
 
You PM box is full.

I am Magnetar. I will bring Chadnliz, he is handicapped and can not drive. :banana:


piece-it pete said:
IlikeitLOUD said:
Please send directions.

MB

Not to be paraniod, but who are you? Not dismissing you out of hand but why don't you give me a call, 440-498-XXXX.

Thanks,

Pete
 
Sweet Mike, thanks BTW to all Cleve area Audiophiles, I doubt ANY of you have anything on ilikeitloud, INSANE!
 
Hmmm, wonder if they'd work with my RTR's. Can't hurt to thrw 'em in the car.

I'll bring the foams and some aleens, If you could bring some cheep razor knives or straight razor blades and a bottle of rubbing alcohol, we're good to go!

Hey, any musicians out there coming who has an extra guitar cable lying around? or some 1/4" plugs? I could really use...

Anyone bringing instruments?
 
Looks like it's shaping up nicely!

Yes, my subscription expired and I can't renew till friday so my pm box is full. You can contact me at gltpete AT homail DOT com ;)

Forecast holding nicely at 63 f and no rain.

Pete
 
Sweet November :yes:

Yeah it's been a bit chilly but overall ok. Too bad you're so far, it would've been nice to see you again.

I remember a Magnetar, were you over at Audioreview a while back? If the tent is what I think (I haven't seen it yet) we should be able to rock out the neighborhood :D

I think I have a 1/4 cord, I'll have to look.

winters, sorry to hear it. I hope to have the next one in the summertime, maybe you can make that one :thmbsp:

I'll try to have a workspace for you refoaming guys :)

Pete
 
Btw, I'm getting a little carried away :yes:

I live in a residential neighborhood. We can rock outside a while no problem, but have to rein it back by 9 latest, earlier if we are unlucky enough to get complains (which I doubt), and true insanity will have to be relatively short.

Someday I'll have my 25 acres...

Pete
 
Back
Top Bottom