Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
hi to everyone. I have a cabinet in lakewood ohio to go to anywhere in the chicago area., wisconsin would be even better, but chicago area would do 42" x 18"x 27" its about 68 lbs
What time frame do you have for this?
I have to get back to that area and have something to pick up in Lake Geneva, WI area.
Lakewood is about 2 hours from my location.
What time frame do you have for this?
I have to get back to that area and have something to pick up in Lake Geneva, WI area.
Lakewood is about 2 hours from my location.
Can this lay on its back so the 18" will fit under tonneau cover, tailgate will have to stay open and 27" should fit between wheel wells.
I have a 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Hi Bruce!
I finally found this conversation!
OK so here is the update. I will be driving out of Columbus area Friday, Aug 23. hopefully try to meet somewhere convenient to you or can leave the cabinet with my sister in Elgin, ILL.
Hi Bruce,
I have tried calling your cell phone number but get a recording saying the voicemail has not been set up yet.
As for picking up the cabinet it has to be done after 6pm after my sister gets home from work.
Only other option is if she leaves it out side the garage but inside the gate.
Gate is a solid gate nothing can be seen from the street. You should be able to pick it up without her being there if she gets a bit of help to put it out there, actually the garage is not locked from inside the gated area and it is just inside the door. It is a really old garage basically used decades ago to house workers in the area, From the 20s I think!
Anyway I will keep trying to call 219+/669-1217 hoping someone answers