• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cool Gift From a Fellow Member!

Danimal

Just a man...
I posted a thread in the feedback area thanking Legal Eagle for the gift of this Harman Kardon Slimline. He made a comment in my Onkyo thread about having an Onkyo A-7022 but just missed out on an auction for the matching T-4055 tuner. I had an extra one laying around so I gave it to him. Sent it out to NY for him to enjoy. Legal Eagle was nice enough to send a thank you gift... It has a cool factor of 10 and I want to know more about these units as the info is pretty scarce out there...

DSCF0656.JPG


DSCF0657.JPG


DSCF0658.JPG


DSCF0660.JPG


DSCF0661.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Good on ya dude for the AudioKarma! What goes around, comes around! I've never seen one of those before but it's interesting indeed! Good luck finding matching speakers! You should be able to find them in time and with patience!:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom