• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Corey Haim RIP

Register to hide this ad
wow what a surprise this is. I loved License to Drive and Lucas. Yet another "too young" tragedy. My condolences to his friends & family.
 
Hmmm...

Maybe I didn't make the message plain enough, so here it is again:

This thread is an RIP for a sad death. It's not an opportunity for anyone to get on their damn soapbox about anything. No more thread craps please?

If I have time later, I'll delete all the thread crap posts that are already here.

If you feel a desperate need to rain on a dead guy, start another thread, but keep it out of this one!
 
Hmmm...

Maybe I didn't make the message plain enough, so here it is again:

This thread is an RIP for a sad death. It's not an opportunity for anyone to get on their damn soapbox about anything. No more thread craps please?

If I have time later, I'll delete all the thread crap posts that are already here.

If you feel a desperate need to rain on a dead guy, start another thread, but keep it out of this one!

+1 he was a nice young man i hope his family finds peace corey was a joy to watch

R.I.P.

eric & erin
 
Back
Top Bottom