• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Crack? This guy's got some.

Register to hide this ad
Lol, I like the questionable stain on the left side of the grill. Especially with the mint condition claim:banana:
 
I like the no kids environment. That is important because I know that every time my daughter walks by my speakers they start falling apart. Dang kids. :smoke:
 
Lol, I like the questionable stain on the left side of the grill. Especially with the mint condition claim:banana:
That's not even the pix of the actual item. He lists it as 7/10 condition.
On the other hand he does say obo - good luck with that!
 
Back
Top Bottom