Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I'd love to but I'm looking right now to blow a wad on a truck. I guess I'll give him a call and see what he has. Also, its about a 45 mile drive or I would have already been VERY interested, but that drive isn't across town.
O.k. heres a list for ya:
Eico HF-12
Lafayette Quad adaptor
Heathkit AM tuner and amp (transistor)
Heathkit WAP2
CalRad mono tube amp
Eico 14 watt tube amp
Voice of the Music stereo tube amp model 1404
Knight MPX adaptor
Heathkit W4AM mono tube amp
and assorted test equipment
Anymore questions? I suppose prices would be nice also. Sounds like he wants it gone. He says it feels good getting rid of the stuff for the room he has reclaimed. He also has an assortment of Ham equipment he is going to sell soon. He says come over take a look and offer a reasonable price and it will be sold. Sounds like a real nice guy too.
Heck, I've got nothing better to do on a Saturday night than take an 18 hour drive to South Bend. Sounds like you can get quite a deal on that stuff... I don't usually like "flippers," but WTF. You ought to go for it. There's some gems in that lot.