• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Alert!! CL Ad

Register to hide this ad
Looks like more in the background to boot.I'm tempted as their about 45 miles away. I'd be afraid I'd want to keep them. How low do those babies go, 60 hz?
 
Since you are in IN.. I'd go look now and ask later... Lotta networks on the backs of those that are worth a chunk of change on their own..
 
I'm trying to find some reason to be anywhere CLOSE to Indiana, from SoCal. Hmm, what else can I buy up there, to justify the trip, and will I survive the winter travel?
 
A day at the spa. for the full blitz deal. you get all day to do the trip and at the end of the day, she'll be very very mellow.

A good idea for some, but I can't mine to go to a Spa. She only wants to go to the Caribbean or Florida. Just because I'm retired and she's still working she thinks that I have it easy.
 
Back
Top Bottom