• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Craigslist Louisville

Register to hide this ad
From the pics it looks like a workshop stereo garage sale wet dream???

Hopefully his prices are in fact very reasonable, aka everything is under $50. Wouldn't want to waste his or others time.

I love how the featured pic holds the 1 lonely yamaha silver face.

Maybe theres a diamond I missed in the pics. Dunno...
 
Looks like 3 receivers from Onkyo, Sherwood, Yamaha are decent lower wattage units, a HK CD recorder and Akai reel player are the stars of the show. Not sure what the top receiver in 1st picture is. He should donate the rest of the stuff or price them in the $10 to $20 range.
 
I like the Onkyo tuner. I'd snag that in a minute. Also a couple other things worth a few bucks, but I won't be driving 2 hours to visit this.
 
In my experience with listings like this, there's usually a vast chasm between what the seller considers to be reasonable and what a buyer considers to be reasonable. I suspect that anyone expecting a bargain on par with other typical listings on Craigslist will be disappointed, otherwise he would have listed some prices.
 
Prime example of someone who collected for the sake of collecting, even the best part (the Yamaha receiver) is a junky low end model....bet nobody turns up.
 
If your looking to put together a cheap garage system, ( hopefully his prices are cheap). Then maybe it would be a worth a shot. Other than that I wouldn't bother with it. Looks like they have brought home every crap reciever GW ever stuck on the shelf.
 
Last edited:
Sorta remember some of the gear being listed in the past.
IIRC was proud of it and priced accordingly.
Someone I know contacted them already, heard back, could of went by a few days back.
Stayed home.
Don't know if that helps any.
 
Back
Top Bottom