• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Crazy for thinking about selling my ADS L1530 speakers??

ADS L1090, L1290 and L1590 are all excellent speakers with small footprints making them easy to fit in most any room.
Yes, I have heard that and read many great reviews on the L1290/2. The L710 asking prices seem to be on the steady rise lately.
 
Yes, I have heard that and read many great reviews on the L1290/2. The L710 asking prices seem to be on the steady rise lately.


They are well worth the investment. IMHO you will lose nothing going to the L1590s from the L1530. Same with going from the L1230 to the L1290s. I also think the towers image better.
 
Back
Top Bottom