• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

cs 77 screws

Dargath78

New Member
I have a pair of cs-77's but both speakers have the screws that attach the speaker wire missing. Anyone know what thread size those screws are? I searched online and came up with nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
If you have a pile of random machine screws (Like most of us probably do) you can try to find a fit and, if successful, bring that to the hardware store to get what you want. I believe those backs can be removed by taking out a bunch of screws...so if it were me, I would probably add some standard binding posts in place of the originals to increase flexibility and give you a better connection - Good Luck!
 
Back
Top Bottom