• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cute kitty cat at work eats wabbits

There have been diseases on this planet that man has eradicated, possibly allowing that species of rabbit to flourish and become food for the bobcat.

Think about it.
 
It's amazing how similar they look to some breeds of American domestic cats.

True, but the simularities end right there!
epicfail.jpg
 
That's the best thing that could ever happen to our planet. We are fooling ourselves if we think we will reverse the damage we continue to inflict. There is too much money and power in the hands of too few.
Absolutely.
One day the extinction may be our own.



But then who would care?
 
People aren't bad: The overpopulation of people is bad.

There is a balance to be kept in all things. Humans have unquestionably put stresses upon nature's time-tested balance that will irrevocably influence and set into motion circumstances that will drastically influence our lives, the lives of our children and the lives of every creature that walks, crawls, or flies on this earth.
Does that mean that humans are inherently bad? No. Maybe it just means that we have a RESPONSIBILITY to this earth and its future inhabitants to do right by them and do our part to preserve what is left. We got to this place by far too many years of believing that I ought to be able to do whatever the hell I feel like and to hell with everyone else. Those days are behind us.
We owe it to ourselves as well as everyone we love to try a little harder and be better stewards of this earth. I fail to see how that could be construed as fearmongering or god forbid asking too much...
 
Moderator Note:

Up to this point, the thread has been thankfully free of overt political commentary, and we thank you for that. However, links to radical fringe group url's full of political commentary will not be tolerated here or anywhere else in the open forums at AK.
 
pilotputz , I don't disagree with you on any particular point . I just think (my opinion) that humans are part of that balance , not a foreign object. We may affect it in places , but so does every animal. I DO NOT believe in indiscriminate killing or wholesale destruction. I watched what was done to my beloved Everglades over three decades and it's heartbreaking.
 
Back
Top Bottom