• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dahlquist DQ-12 on CL

Register to hide this ad
$300 seems reasonable compared to $500 avg for DQ-10s. They won`t be quite as detailed or have that magic imaging the 10s have, but will still sound really nice and won`t require the wattage either that the 10 needs. Personally, I pick the DQ-20 over the 12, but they`re larger and the 12 works nicely in small-medium spaces.
 
Agree with the foam. It will need to get done. This is one of my regret speakers. Sold 2 pairs and still wish I hadn't. They do love power. I had mine running with a Luxman amp at 100 watts, and they were nice. Got an Adcom 555 with 200 watts and they became awesome.
As for the price, it might be on the high side. I have seen these mostly sell in the 225-275 range, so it is not off by much.
 
Back
Top Bottom