• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Damn Truck !

Register to hide this ad
MY '98 2500 Cummins is a barge compared to my 2020 1500. It just can't fit into garages due to the stacks :)

I wish the 1500 was longer, though.

Hint- if you have a Ram 1500 when backing into a spot, once the divider line in the lot is JUST starting to get covered by camera's view, that's where you stop. You'll be basically in the proper location, then.
 
I drive a F250 Super Duty every day . c'mon man !!

My body is worn out, my knees, my arms, my back, my feet, my balance. Every time I park and do the in and out dance trying to leave room on both sides, there's little room left for me to squeeze out the door, two feet to the ground, doing my best not to ding the vehicle a few inches away.
 
I’ve got a Silverado and don’t really get what you’re saying. I have plenty of room when I get out. Also no offense but if you’ve smashed your side mirror 3 times you should probably get something else.
 
I’ve got a Silverado and don’t really get what you’re saying. I have plenty of room when I get out. Also no offense but if you’ve smashed your side mirror 3 times you should probably get something else.

Twice on moms carport, once was the tire rubbed the trim on the 8' garage opening here.

I need a truck, not a barge.
 
Truck with mirrors folded is 83", door is 94" which leaves a whopping 5.5" each side. Less if you're not exactly perfect straight.
 
Used Tacomas are 15k with 200k+ miles. 10 grandish was my limit. This thing will be sold after I get done moving, probably get another used Ranger with a million miles on it.
100% right on pricing, and my guess is they’re going up like everything else.
 
On the interstate it's fine and holds a lot of crap. Mines the extended cab so the bed is longer than the 4 door. In town, meh.
 
Story time.

I was in my last Ranger couple of years back, pulled into a turn and whacked a guys mirror waiting in the next lane with mine. I backed up, rolled down my window and said excuse me. His two foot long extended whatever was hanging into the turn lane and I didn't see it.

I see this a lot now with oncoming trucks and huge mirrors over the center line.
 
My body is worn out, my knees, my arms, my back, my feet, my balance. Every time I park and do the in and out dance trying to leave room on both sides, there's little room left for me to squeeze out the door, two feet to the ground, doing my best not to ding the vehicle a few inches away.
I hear ya . I was just yanking your chain . I just got a shot in my hip so it hurts less when I use my cane .

I want to know why do they have to be so high off the ground ?
 
I hear ya . I was just yanking your chain . I just got a shot in my hip so it hurts less when I use my cane .

I want to know why do they have to be so high off the ground ?

So you have to stand on the running/nerf boards to reach into the bed while you slip off and bust your ass.
 
They make old people cars that are low to the ground ;)
:beerchug:
The mirror thing does remind me of moving my 70 Charger out of a built in the 1920’s garage when I was a kid. Had about 1” on either side.
 
Back
Top Bottom