• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Darlington Labs MP-7 vs Graham Slee Accession for MM

I think the Darlington labs web site is the best one I have ever seen. Keith would probably tell you the reference. They have an extensive collection of hi-fi magazines going back to the 50's I believe.
 
I think the Darlington labs web site is the best one I have ever seen. Keith would probably tell you the reference. They have an extensive collection of hi-fi magazines going back to the 50's I believe.

yeah, a lot of great information on darlington’s site. some knowledge and history, not just marketing,
 
yeah, a lot of great information on darlington’s site. some knowledge and history, not just marketing,
I think Keith should write a book and go into more detail. His knowledge is extensive. I asked him to mention AR speakers and he did. Come to think of it ,he should mention the TT's too.
 
Always thought the Darlington phono stages are interesting, and I would love to hear one. Have owned a Graham Slee Accession as my second phono stage for a number of years. In the past I have used it with an Elevator for LOMC cartridges, although currently I use it with a couple of Ortofon T2000 and 5000 step up transformers. For sound quality the combination is excellent and on par with my main phono stage which is an Esoteric E-03. Nothing to nitpick about the Accession for sound quality.

With that said I hear positive things about the Darlington products. If I were in the market for a phono stage I would have the effort to hear one.
 
Back
Top Bottom