• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM Timeframe and Timewindow speakers - $1 (DTC)

Which pair is $1? I really hate it when people do that. When listing several items together, the price listed in the header should be the price of at least one of the items in the ad, instead of some completely unrelated amount.

I guess it is a holdover from years working in retail where we were always cautioned against doing anything that smacked of false advertising.
 
There's been someone trying to sell a pair here on the SoCal CL for that price for a couple of weeks now. I also have a pair of the 1000's myself and have also owned the 700's. For whatever reason, to my ears the 600's outshine them both (They outshine the SDA's to my ears also...). There's just something about the multi tweeter design on the 600's that does it for me.:yes:

Yep, I've always felt the same about the TF-600's to. They just sounded the best to me. And they also are not too very big.
 
Back
Top Bottom