• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Denon PMA-1600NE or AU-517?

AL01

New Member
I can't help but peruse the internet every now and then; low and behold, I am beginning to see PMA-1600NEs pop up for around a grand.

My beloved AU-517 is bound for a full restoration soon, and it will end up costing me a grand, (including what I paid for the unit.)

So has anybody been able to compare the two?

This seems tough, as I am sure the AU-517 would sound better than something that retails for a grand, but a 1600NE?

Enough rambling.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom