• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Denver Vinyl stores?

BULLWINKLE

Super Member
Hello, can anyone recommend some used vinyl stores in Denver? Wife and I are going up for a day off today and thought we would check a few out. Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
The Wax Trax back east (well, Chicago) were excellent in the late 80s and early 90s. I haven't been in one for years - 14 to be exact - but I have heard from collector friends that the Chicago Wax Trax operation had pretty much turned to hip hop and "house".
 
In Fort Collins and Greeley it's "The Finest". They have a lot of vinyl.

DH

BULLWINKLE said:
Hello, can anyone recommend some used vinyl stores in Denver? Wife and I are going up for a day off today and thought we would check a few out. Thanks
 
Jerry's Records on Colfax a block from the Capitol is great. Wax Trax is very good. Haven't been to Twist And Shout since they moved to their new location on Colfax. They used to be great at the old location, so I would guess they're still good.
 
Back
Top Bottom