• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Designer Acronyms!

Trauma

T.R.A.U.M.A.

Taiwanese Rare And Ugly Mid-range Amplifiers

Posting in this thread is traumatic, so extremely difficult for a non English native speaker, but at least one time I have tried to participate. :yes:

;)

But a fine entry it is. :D


S.I.L.E.N.C.E.

Silence In Libraries Encouraged, Noisemakers Chastised Enthusiastically


Leprechaun
 
HarmanKardon - Yes, that was a very fine entry. You my friend are very savy regarding posting with English flavor! :thmbsp:

Hype - Thanks so much for that sentiment my friend. Yea, I had a brief brain spurt! :D

Rome
 
Tidewater

T.I.D.E.W.A.T.E.R.

Totally Irreparable Dumpster Exhumed Wet And Tang English Receivers.

(Be lenient towards that one :D )

Keyboard
 
TELEFUNKEN

Transmitting Elegant Luscious Emissions For Unmolested Never Klutzy Ear Nirvana

Anechoic.
 
Not too much encouragement folks... :D

Anechoic

A.N.E.C.H.O.I.C.

Absolutely New Efficiently Certified High-Fidelity Original Indian Cd-Player. :D

Acronym
 
(no problem!)

D.I.C.T.I.O.N.A.R.Y

Department I Call To Irritate Obviously New Accounts Receivable Youth


Exemplary
 
Last edited:
Exemplary

E.X.E.M.P.L.A.R.Y.

Enthusiastic Xylophone Eagerly Marimba Playing Lively And Radiant Yankee.

Technician
 
Technician

T.E.C.H.N.I.C.I.A.N.

Trained Empowered Certified Hireling Needing Inquisitive Clients Interested Absolutely Now.

Pollywog

Rome
 
Mudflaps

M.U.D.F.L.A.P.S.

Motorcar Under Deflecting Foils Lack Appropriate Positioning Stiffness.

Adhesive.
 
Back
Top Bottom