• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Designer Acronyms!

Another Star Yodeling More Music Equally Tedious and Repetitive Instead of Counting on Authentic Lyrics.

Turpitude
 
T.E.R.P.I.T.U.D.E.
Tortoise Urine Reeking Pesticides Inside Temporary Urban Dojo Edifices.


Splendor
 
Carpenter

C.A.R.P.E.N.T.E.R.
Concerned Apprentices Retrofitting Primarily Evacuated Non Titled Environmental Residences.

Tapestry

Rome
 
Last edited:
P.O.M.P.O.U.S.
Pitiful Omnivores Munching Preposterously On Underprivileged Salamanders


Bewilderment
 
Bewilderment

B.E.W.I.L.D.E.R.M.E.N.T.
Befriended Entities Willingly Introduced Lovingly Dependent Eternally Remaining Mated Entering Nirvana Together

Peedle

Rome
 
albuquerque

A.L.B.U.Q.U.E.R.Q.U.E.
Automated Laboratory Boosters Uniquely Quarantined Until Each Requirement Quenched Ultimate Edicts.

Stagecoach

Rome
 
S.T.A.G.E.C.O.A.C.H.
Sprinkling Tarragon After Guiding Edge Clippers Onto A Cockroach Hotel

Whistlestop
 
A.U.T.H.E.N.T.I.C.
All Unitarian Tee-totaling Husbands Engineer Night Trains In Columbus

Spanish
 
Back
Top Bottom