• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Designer Acronyms!

O.B.F.U.S.C.A.T.I.N.G.

Obscure Besmirch Fog Usurp Screen Camouflage Adumbrate Tarnish Infuse Nullify Garnish.

Realistic.

Cheers, og
 
R.E.A.L.I.S.T.I.C.

Rabid Existential Animalistic Licentious Incredibly Stupid Titillating Insular Crap. :biggrin:

Enthused.

Cheers, og
 
L.A.V.I.S.H.L.Y.

Luxuriously Adorned Visual Imagery Sumptuously Hyped Like, 'Yummy'.

Adorned.

Cheers, og
 
R.A.I.M.E.N.T.

Robed And Impressively Modern Elegant Nicely Turned-out.

Elegant.

Cheers, og
 
S.T.A.T.I.S.T.I.C.S.

Shifting The Average To Interpret Something Totally Inaccurately Confounding Sincerity

Confounding
 
C.O.N.F.O.U.N.D.I.N.G.

Confusing Or Neutralizing Facets Of Undertakings Normally Deliberately Introducing Negative Glitches.

Introduction.

Cheers, og
 
I.N.T.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.O.N.

Invited Nicely Timed Reprise Of Daily Unannounced Concerts Themed Innovative Orchestral Nocturnes.

Nocturne
 
N.O.C.T.U.R.N.E.

Nightly Orgasms Can Tame Unilaterally Raised Natural Expansion.

Triturate.

Cheers, og
 
T.R.I.T.U.R.A.T.E.

Totally Resonating Involvement Towards Unconditional Reverence About Trashing Everything.

Annihilate.

Cheers, og
 
A.N.N.I.H.I.L.A.T.E.

Apocalyptic, Nuclear Night, Incinerating Hell, Inhumane Loss Attributed To Evilness.

Inhumane.
 
I.N.H.U.M.A.N.E.

Inveterate Nasty Horrible Unctuous Masochistic Antisocial Non-caring Excrement.

Resurrected.

Cheers, og
 
R.E.S.U.R.R.E.C.T.E.D.

Restored Existence Shall Use Reverse Reconstituted Extra Conservation Techniques Expertly Deployed.

Conservation.
 
C.O.N.S.E.R.V.A.T.I.O.N.

Controlled Over Nutrition Shall Enervate Required Visitation At The Incidence Of Night

Indulgent
 
I.N.D.U.L.G.E.N.T.

Indulging Not Draconian Understandingly Liberal Gentle Easygoing Normally Tolerant.

Resurfaced.

Cheers, og
 
R.E.S.U.R.F.A.C.E.D.

Resurrected Effort Stimulating Useful Responses For AK Comrades Enthusiastic Discourse.

Enthusiastic.

Cheers, og
 
Back
Top Bottom