• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Designer Acronyms!

I.D.O.L.A.T.R.Y.

Infatuation Devotedly Offering Laudation Adoration Tenderness Really Yearning

Laudation.
 
E.C.O.N.O.M.I.C.S.

Easy Commerce Opportunities Normally Override Marketing Industrial Capital Savings.

Capital.
 
R.E.G.A.R.D.I.N.G.

Review Elements Generate Awareness Realise / Dissect Information Note Generalities.

Rebirth.

Cheers, og
 
O.V.E.R.A.C.T.I.V.E.

Oliver Veered, Energetically Running Amok, Creating Troughs In Vera's Esplanade.

Soapdish
 
DNU/

I'll post a word and the next person must turn it into an acronym - but it cannot be random nonsense; it has to make sense.

For example:
1) Sugar
2) S.U.G.A.R: See Under Glass Armored Radars
3) Then you post a new word for the next poster.


Starting word: Photon

B.I.B.L.E.

Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth.

Basic instructions before leaving Earth
The owners Manual

\UND
 
Back
Top Bottom