• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Designer Acronyms!

S.E.V.E.R.E.

Serious Event Veracious Explicitly Rigorous Even.

Fridge.

Cheers, og
 
O.U.T.D.O.O.R.S.

Outside Usually To Discover Observe Or (for) Recreational Sports.

Cowpat.

Cheers, og
 
BELLYACHE

B is for your beauty that I see
E is for the ever nice you be,
L is for your lovely
Legs and arms and lips so very
Yeah I can't describe the way you knock me out each night and day,
And love is all to much for me to share
Can't describe it and I can't compare
Hurry to me lover
Else this ache will knock me over
Belly-achy breaky love!

Heart.
 
H.E.A.R.T.

Herein Ever Artful Reflections Turn-up.

Colander.

Cheers, og
 
Last edited:
D.R.I.P.P.I.N.G.

Downward Release Is Proliferated Prevails If No (action) Generated. [:(]

Tired! :biggrin:

Cheers, og
 
Back
Top Bottom