• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Disappointment

Register to hide this ad
I think the wood work is beautiful... Would be a VERY cool project to fix up with a more modern tube amp and speakers if the cabinet is great shape.
 
Maybe I should start searching for (...edited...) in the (...edited...) as well, I completely missed that one. I wonder if it was the one that sold six months ago (or so) and got parted out.
 
Last edited:
Lol I was only kidding but i have found a few nice ones this way. Also, the antique section is good too. Once sound an old siemens console with klangfilm speakers.
 
Lol I was only kidding but i have found a few nice ones this way. Also, the antique section is good too.

I know you were, so was I hence the blatant editing.

I usually search antiques for radios or record players to find the odd console listed there. I'm all full up here console wise so it would take a Capeheart or Ampex level unit to get me off my butt these days.
 
Back
Top Bottom