• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

cbe7cb746e796108f73d02243597513c.jpeg
 
Biscuit and Marley having a hard day.

Biscuit on the left is our latest rescue, she was found coming out of a patch of woods at a park. We suspect she was abandoned but don't know. Some people tried to find her owner but no one claimed her.

A rescue group got her from the shelter and we adopted her. She is 10 pounds and we were told was one scared little girl while at the shelter.

It took close to a week and we kept finding her hiding under the couch. Then one day she took off after Marley chasing a squirrel. The head of the rescue said she cried when we sent her video of the 2 chasing each other and playing tug of war. She follows the misses everywhere and has turned into one snuggle bug.

PXL_20260805_151716581.jpg
 
American Pit Bull Terrier is the most common "mix" followed by chihuahua. One of my rescues is 1/8th APBT and 7/8ths Formosan Mountain Dog.
 
Rocky made his way to the Rainbow Bridge last Monday..
He was a strong, sweet, loving therapy dog for me.. He never quit trying, but time made it difficult for him, and I couldn't let him struggle any longer..
I adopted, rescued him from an owner that purchased him to be a sporting dog..
Rocky had no interest in that.. I always told him he didn't have to be a special dog, he just had to be a dog, that made him special to me.

It's been a long, sadly quiet week here at home without him..

IMG_5214.jpg

My brother called him a puddle of dog.. :hug:
 
Rocky made his way to the Rainbow Bridge last Monday..
He was a strong, sweet, loving therapy dog for me.. He never quit trying, but time made it difficult for him, and I couldn't let him struggle any longer..
I adopted, rescued him from an owner that purchased him to be a sporting dog..
Rocky had no interest in that.. I always told him he didn't have to be a special dog, he just had to be a dog, that made him special to me.

It's been a long, sadly quiet week here at home without him..

View attachment 3826743

My brother called him a puddle of dog.. :hug:
Sorry for your loss. I’m sure your pal appreciated his life with you as well.
 
Rocky made his way to the Rainbow Bridge last Monday..
He was a strong, sweet, loving therapy dog for me.. He never quit trying, but time made it difficult for him, and I couldn't let him struggle any longer..
I adopted, rescued him from an owner that purchased him to be a sporting dog..
Rocky had no interest in that.. I always told him he didn't have to be a special dog, he just had to be a dog, that made him special to me.

It's been a long, sadly quiet week here at home without him..

View attachment 3826743

My brother called him a puddle of dog.. :hug:
You can tell he had a good, long life. I am very sorry for your loss.
 
Back
Top Bottom