• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Don't Get Shorted Again

Register to hide this ad
Yah...it's the "testing" procedure that could cause problems. Just use a nickel...exactly 5 grams. Just for informational purposes, y'know.
 
There is nothing illegal about that advert. Unless there was pot residue found on the scale, there is nothing the police could do...

I can own all the roach clips, pipes, and bongs I want, as long as there is no evidence of illegal activity.
 
Last edited:
From the thread title I thought that this was going to be about an electrical short... just thought that I would weigh in :D
 
Absolutely right, nothing illegal about it. If he throws in a test sample of pot, then it's illegal. May not be a smart ad to run, especially if he is targeting ANY other market than pot buyers, but if that is his target market, this ad will do it. In any case, it gets attention (like this thread), so maybe it isn't stupid, either.

If I were the police, I wouldn't go after him. I'd start invisibly investigating who is buying from this guy, and investigate them... leads, leads, leads that could lead to convictions.
 
Back
Top Bottom