• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Edit profile...how to do that???

richamor

amateur house husband
I don't see a CP link and can't figure out how to edit my profile? I can see it, or most of it, I just can't edit anything. Except it looks like I can edit my avatar from there.
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Click yourself at the top of the page. Should take you where you need to go for rearranging your online furniture so to speak.


Screenshot_2018-01-29-17-01-02.png
 
Nope. You won't find it, no matter how much you look.

On the other hand, I have no problem finding it.

I got your PM, and you are set.
 
Back
Top Bottom