• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Editing “About” in Profile

Bushikan

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I finally added my system to the “About” section of my profile. Now I want to edit it. I don’t see an “Edit” button. How do I do that? I know that it’s User Error…
 
Register to hide this ad
This is the area you should be working in:

about edit area.jpg


Click in the white space and you should be presented with a cursor.

Be sure to scroll to the bottom and select "Save", otherwise your changes will be lost.
 
Nothing happens when I select Account. I go to About and can read it but cannot edit.

Click on your Avatar - up on the top right of your screen - you should see your version of this:-

1707584061241.png


Click on 'Account Details' in the left column

Then scroll down.
 
Back
Top Bottom