• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Eico HF-81 - Any pots available to replace originals?

shacky

Addicted Member
I have an Eico HF-81 and love it. But the tone control and focus pots are not in great shape. Has anyone found a suitable replacement?

IMGP9018.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Have you looked over at the Eico list to see if that's been discussed? There are some helpful people over there.

After your comments to me, I'm hoping mine just need a good cleaning.
 
I would recommend disassembly of these for cleaning, but IMHO they weren't "too" good when new. I'd sure like to find a nice new option. I've considered putting remote control in my 85, but I just hate to chop it up.:no:
 
Back
Top Bottom