• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electro Voice SP15 in Karlson cabinet in MN

Register to hide this ad
I wonder what that Jensen tweeter is like (hopefully better than the EV T35). I'm also thinking that woofer may have been reconed, I've never seen a metal dustcap in the SP15, the pair I had were paper caps with the EV logo and whizzer cone and an orange cloth or woven fiber surround. There were a few different versions, I believe , so maybe not.
 
I'd like to see that record collection, too. Any guesses who this is in this cropped photo? I think he's peeking under the lid of a grand.

20200508_112906.jpg
 
The woofer cone looks old/original. But yeah odd to see the metal dust cap.

Price seems fair for the overall condition.

Yup quite the looker.
 
There's a similar-looking Karlson-cabinet speaker coming up in an estate auction in Maryland in a week. I'll post it when it starts. No clues on what's inside.
 
Back
Top Bottom