• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Estate sale Bozaks

Register to hide this ad
Dust cap missing on the woofer. Don't know if that would be an issue.
The small Bozaks with the 12 inch woofer stuffed into an acoustic suspension sized enclosure don't have the easy, unconstrained bass of the big Bozaks, but they can be enjoyable to listen to (though the three way versions are probably even more enjoyable). On the other hand, the big Bozaks are ruinous to ship, so they can be found for much less than their sound qualities would justify. So I wouldn't pay a whole lot for the Sonata IIs since you might be able to buy bigger, better Bozaks for a similar price.
Of course, your music room may not be big enough to accomodate two refrigerator sized speakers...
 
I have to admit I've never heard a set of Bozaks or AR's for that matter but many rant and rave about them. Just look so simple to truly appreciate I'm sure. Had OLA and S. Advents at one time and liked them for what they were.
 
I have to admit I've never heard a set of Bozaks or AR's for that matter but many rant and rave about them. Just look so simple to truly appreciate I'm sure. Had OLA and S. Advents at one time and liked them for what they were.
I found a pair of Bozak 302a (circa 1959) about twenty years ago at an ARC thrift store. For period jazz music on a good vinyl setup they were sublime.If that genre was all I listened to I would look no further. Their size made them a liability though and I eventually moved them on.
 
Back
Top Bottom