• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Estate Sale, Redding, CA - SPEAKERS!

3 negative posts.
Do you have anything good to say ?
It seems you don't understand why D&S exists.

Primary purpose:
To provide a forum for the discussion of values of audio/video and related equipment.

https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/i...very-member-read-this-before-you-post.173884/

His post was just as useful as any other here after the OP. He also posted this...

201 has one tweeter and the grill that wraps around side only goes half way before meeting mdf. 301's cabinet size is larger to accommodate 8" woofer and use 2 tweeters with side grill that wraps around whole side of cabinet.

...which was far more useful than any post I have read from you here.
 
@markshan Thank you sir! U get it...I stopped trying to please them all yrs ago...

@Sharpstik I felt no need to refund my posts due to sale was picked over in advance and had little to no value/interest to OP. And my post was written prior to other pics being added to listing. First round of pics showed any really worthwhile gear and alot of crappy speakers other than AR, JBL, Pioneer HPM's... Had I seen all the pics from the getgo I would have had the same sentiment as the others. Get Sansui's Yamaha's MCS etc...
 
As of my post, we did not know that it was going to be picked over. And there was plenty of enthusiasm for what was posted initially, even by Jenkster. He said he planned to be there bright and early . His link was there when I stumbled in .
 
Back
Top Bottom