• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ETA For masterlu's extravaganzza

I have to admit, this Masterlu guy seems to be quite the audiophile. I’ve been lurking upon this site for awhile now and finally joined this year…a lot of expertise and information here…some great…some :screwy:. Master…how would one obtain an invitation to the festivities? I live in Palm Bay FL...just up the road. I’m not sure I could come this year (new baby) but I’d love to experience your system(s) during some future event. I was introduced to McIntosh equipment in the early 80’s when employed at Nicholson’s Stereo in Nashville as a repair jockey. Now I design military communications equipment. I couldn’t afford the stuff back then but I’m doing alright now:thmbsp:

Seeing how close you are, you should try & make it. I realize you have a baby (maybe mom could grant you a leave of absence)?

Ivan
 
I've already committed my vacation time, bummer, will there be photos of all the fun for the rest of us to view?
 
Request lines open?

Ha, ha!

BTW, all the Audio & Video demo's & playlists have been selected.

Obviously you have demo material in mind...at some point will you be playing
requests (within reason of course, and perhaps with time limits) so some fans
can hear some of their favorite material on this megasystem?

Pete
 
Obviously you have demo material in mind...at some point will you be playing
requests (within reason of course, and perhaps with time limits) so some fans
can hear some of their favorite material on this megasystem?

Pete

I'll try, but it may not be possible due to the size of the group attending.
 
Back
Top Bottom