Ohighway Wannabe Minimalist Apr 16, 2012 #1 No affiliation.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200746563759&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
No affiliation.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200746563759&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
B bowtie427ss Lunatic Member Apr 16, 2012 #2 Good thing they're a thousand miles away, or i'd have to be robbing Peter, Paul, and their kid's college fund to make it happen. I'd like me a pair of those someday.:yes:
Good thing they're a thousand miles away, or i'd have to be robbing Peter, Paul, and their kid's college fund to make it happen. I'd like me a pair of those someday.:yes:
jgscott Well-Known Member Apr 17, 2012 #3 Man with some nice clean high watts driving them, they just look like they sound great. I bet shipping them would have been near 1/2 the cost of the speakers. Look at all that thick wood.
Man with some nice clean high watts driving them, they just look like they sound great. I bet shipping them would have been near 1/2 the cost of the speakers. Look at all that thick wood.