• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Sansui Authorized Tested CA-3000 $450BIN Run!!

Register to hide this ad
Sad (to me) that he says shipping to the US only. I'd love to upgrade my CA-2000 to a CA-3000! But it's just as well; I have more temptations locally and higher priorities for audio. Still... that sure is a nice preamp! A dealer friend here told me he sold one of these (with the matching power amp) several weeks ago for a LOT more than that. They are, as the seller says, not so easy to find these days.

Someone will get that. I hope it is and AKer and they post about it here, after they do get it! :D
 
Preamp

Sad (to me) that he says shipping to the US only. I'd love to upgrade my CA-2000 to a CA-3000! But it's just as well; I have more temptations locally and higher priorities for audio. Still... that sure is a nice preamp! A dealer friend here told me he sold one of these (with the matching power amp) several weeks ago for a LOT more than that. They are, as the seller says, not so easy to find these days.

Someone will get that. I hope it is and AKer and they post about it here, after they do get it! :D

That preamp is local to me, if I didn't already own one I would have it at that price in a heartbeat!
Casey
 
Gone.

A couple of hours ago.

Wow, right in my neck of the woods.

hmmm, I think ... it's probably a good thing I didn't see this earlier, my trigger finger is too itchy. :D

< no affiliation >
 
Gone.

A couple of hours ago.

Wow, right in my neck of the woods.

hmmm, I think ... it's probably a good thing I didn't see this earlier, my trigger finger is too itchy. :D

< no affiliation >

I was going to send you a PM when I noticed
the beast was located in Edmonds with a heads up,
But I thought twice about it and felt I would only
be acting as an Enabler for your condition :boink:
 
I was going to send you a PM when I noticed
the beast was located in Edmonds with a heads up,
But I thought twice about it and felt I would only
be acting as an Enabler for your condition :boink:

Thanks Mark, and my savings account sincerely thanks you.

It would certainly be fun to throw this Pre into the mix, there is a $20 one out there in someone's garage sale, and the treasure hunt continues. :thmbsp:

But...Uh, isn't enabling what this site is all about? :banana::D
 
there is a $20 one out there in someone's garage sale,

we must be looking for the same garage sale:D. i saw this post earlier when it was still listed but unfortunately my wallet said i was $449 short lol.i guess ill keep looking also.

geez speakerlabfan thats a nice assortment of sansui gear you have there.:thmbsp:im trying to get together the au 101, 222,555,666,888,999 series myself .i already have the 222 and 666, and soon the au 101 and 555.ill then need the tuners of course but i already have the tu 666 and 999 so im not toobad off .
 
we must be looking for the same garage sale:D. i saw this post earlier when it was still listed but unfortunately my wallet said i was $449 short lol.i guess ill keep looking also.

geez speakerlabfan thats a nice assortment of sansui gear you have there.:thmbsp:im trying to get together the au 101, 222,555,666,888,999 series myself .i already have the 222 and 666, and soon the au 101 and 555.ill then need the tuners of course but i already have the tu 666 and 999 so im not toobad off .

Yeah, local sales in the garage or yard are always preferred over that auction site even if the seller is local. I've been lucky and have picked up all my sansui pieces locally (except the AU-717 which I bought new back in 1978). Thanks and good luck tracking down that au series. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom