• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Favortie pickup / flirt line

screenersam

aka Blind Sugar McGee
What's your favorite pick up / flirt etc line from a movie or tv show?

"What is this? I cannot see. My eyes are blinded by such beauty.":D
Gomez Addams, The Addams Family (movie)
spoken to the twins Flora and Fauna
 
Register to hide this ad
My favorite pick up line

My own personal favorite and i use it myself is:
If i told you you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me? :banana:
My other one was :
Your a healthy lookin' devil,wanna go back to my place and raise some hell? :D

I used these at the gym and had some sucess with them,the least I would get out of it was either a lunch date and then if it went to dinner and a movie and well you know.
 
The Professor looking into Mary Ann's eyes and saying......

Those eyes.......those lips........those nose.

I can't tell you how many times I have used that. Then I will follow it with something from Austin Powers.
 
Gunny Highway: "Hey, Baby. You fool around on the first date?"

Don't know that it came from the movies or TV, but I'm also fond of "why don't you and me go somewhere and tear off a piece?"


John
 
From Spin City a line from Richard Kind:
"If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together."
 
Not in a movie but an old pressman that I knew once told this gal as she walked down the sidewalk . . .

"You better hurry honey, it looks like rain . . . or doesn't sugar melt?" She loved it.
 
"Miss, you're certainly a very attractive young lady, I'm so glad that you were finally able to meet me!"

(That's not from a movie...I do my own stuff.)
 
Last edited:
A buddy of mine had one he used all the time. "Yo slut !!" Amazingly netted him a girl about 50% of the time.
 
At a college age or slightly thereafter:
I don't know if you know this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

Or if on vacation in a foreign country: I just got to (city/country name). Could you show me the way to your place?
 
Last edited:
Ok, this is not a pick-up line but a response when a pick-up line didn't work:

Her lips said no, but her eyes said read my lips.
 
“That's what I like about you, Sergeant: you have confidence. It's also what I dislike about you.”

“It's not confidence, ma'am; it's honesty. I just hate to see a beautiful woman going all to waste.”
(Deborah Kerr and Burt Lancaster, From Here To Eternity, 1953)
 
Back
Top Bottom