• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

First time listening to Klipsch speakers - WOW! and a question or two

BuckNaked said:
. The Heritage line is better suited to tube and class-A, but the right pair of Heresy's will rock your world.

I'm with Ron.

I've had my Heritage (LaScalas, Khorns and now Jubilees) hooked up from Wright 2A3 amps, Transcendent SE-OTL's, MC-30's, MC-2102, to a bridged 450 x 2 dbx BX1 solid state.

Now that I re-read that (what Bucky said), maybe we ARE saying the same thing. If you are saying Heritage is better suited for class A, than the NON heritage lineup, then I guess we do agree.

If you are trying to infer that class A is the be all, end all for Heritage, then I don't agree.

Did we agree that we agree? :scratch2:

:banana: :D
 
If I remember correctly the KG3.x are very similar to the Kg4s. I've had mine for around 20 years. They're still in great shape and I don't plan to give them up. I have them matched with a KV3 and RS-3 front and rear surrounds. I have a larger, much more expensive system. It sounds different and I enjoy it, but I can't say one or the other system is "better".
 
Back
Top Bottom