• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher X-1000 integrated - Welcome

Truly a thing of beauty - what a fantastic unit to have. You are one lucky guy :thmbsp:

It's a great community here with friends that help each other.
 
Hiya,

Don that is stunning and world class .. I like the black with the screen also.

Frannie
 
Thanks.
I can't find original looking screen in a brass finish. But this black screen is available at your local ACE hardware store . . . so that's why I used it. I cut my own screen.
 
DAMN! You could shave yourself in the dark with a butter knife looking into that faceplate! And with that black screen it is absolutely STUNNING!

Now all you need is a couple of MARINE CORPORAL's detailed to keep the Brass shined! And a HUGE Budget for BRASSO! :D.

I do believe Mr. FISHER would be astounded at how good that X-1000 looks and sounds now. You guys did him proud!

Larry
 
I've got a yen to put this back into rotation. I've been using an X-101-C, which I also love.

I should check if my local Radio Shack is still open and buy all the transformers for the X-101-C filament conversion and all the bucking transformers too.
 
Back
Top Bottom