• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher X-1000 Value

I have
All Fisher items

All of these items were purchased in 1962

I have all user instruction pamphlets, service manuals with schematics for each component, 1962 Fisher high fi components guide, the Fisher 1962 Handbook, etc, like new for each component.

Fisher gold faceplate components I have

1- X-1000 Studio Standard series Stereophonic master control- amplifier ( with the big dawg EL34 tubes)

1- 202-R Stereophonic fm-am tuner

1-MPX-100 universal Stereophonic multiplex adapter

2- XP-4A speakers 3 way speaker system

1-1962 PE 2040 German Turntable

That's nice, sort of. If you are looking for emails from buyers, this is not the right place. If you are here to share your experience, welcome. Please post over in the Fisher forum.
 
Back
Top Bottom