• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Five WHAT? front loading system...?

Register to hide this ad
Well, it's front loading, so not TOO kinky...

Oh, bravo! I think we have a winner:D


Confessions time, while the ad is funny, I must relate a personal story of such tragic misspelling. I was trying to run a real old computer, through DOS, and recruited my father to help, as he still remembers a lot of commands and such. Well, in one case, the command was cleandisc, you can imagine my face when my father leaned over and asked me what that command did:o, I was carefull after that for sure!
 
Back
Top Bottom